Share page on Social Media: f Share t G+ find us on Twitter: @wssmagnews
Women's Football News
Suffolk New College Football Club are now recruiting for football players for the season 2008-09.
What the Football Club Offers you:-
*12 hours training per week from Level 3 (UEFA 'B') and UEFA 'A' Licence qualified coaches.
* Opportunities to play for the college teams
* A place to develop your football knowledge
* A chance to attain your football coaching qualifications
* English Colleges trials and the possibility of getting a trial at a professional football club
With £75 you will receive:
* £175 Adidas training kit
* Use of Suffolk New College gym
* All training and match fees paid
* Access to free sports massage
To be eligible to join:
* 16-19 years old (male or female)
* Enrolled on or planning on enrolling on a Suffolk New College course
* Be physically able to train up to five days a week
If you are interested in developing your football ability and knowledge, please contact the Sports office (01473 287282) and speak to a member of staff, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women's Soccer Scene Media ©
on mobile wssNews.co.uk
Women's Sport Search
|Total page reads:|