Share page on Social Media: f Share t G+ find us on Twitter: @wssmagnews
Women's Football News
The Priory School and Charlton Athletic Community Trust (CACT) Football Academy is looking for post-16 male and female footballers to join in September 2014.
The partnership between the school and CACT was born in 2010 to offer keen footballers the chance to study further education qualifications and take part in a competitive football programme.
1st February 2014 - 2pm-4pm
29th March 2014 - 2pm-4pm
What does this partnership offer?
* 2/3 sessions a week led by UEFA B licenced coaches
* The female squad competes in the British Colleges Sport London League & Cup, the Kent Schools FA Under-18's Silver Jubilee Trophy (of which they are the current holders) and the ESFA Under-18s National Cup
* Opportunities to coach as part of our community programme in local primary schools
* BTEC at Level 2 and 3 Extended Diploma in Sports
* AS and A2 qualifications
* NVQ Level 1 and 2 in Football Coaching
* FA Level 1 and 2 Certificate in Coaching Football
* Retakes in Maths and English if a C grade was not achieved
* CYQ Gym Instructor optional
* Opportunity of a full-time Apprenticeship Scheme if successful at academy
* 1 ex-member and 2 current members are in the Charlton Athletic Women's FC senior squad
* 1 player is at an FA Women's Super League 2 team
* 1 player has represented England Ladies Under-19s
* The girls academy team are the current holders of the Kent School U18 Silver Jubilee Trophy and winners for the last five years
For further information or to put your name down for the trials, please contact Karen Clinton on (01689) 604377 or e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women's Soccer Scene Media ©
on mobile wssNews.co.uk
Women's Sport Search
|Total page reads:|