Share page on Social Media: f Share t G+ find us on Twitter: @wssmagnews
Women's Football News
Swindon Town Ladies are delighted to announce that this Sunday's FA Women's National League Plate fixture with Bedworth United Ladies will be dedicated to ‘Cancer Research.'
The charity is close to many of the players and staff hearts with personal stories from family members & friends and the dedicated day will hopefully raise further awareness and raise some money for the charity.
On match day the following will take place:
* Supporters will be able to ‘pay what you want' for entry with all donations going to Cancer Research
* The players will warm up in pink shirts & wear pinks socks and laces for the fixture
* Young supporters of the club will be donning pink for the day and walking out with the team prior to the fixture.
* There will be a special feature in the programme with the STLFC players and staff telling you who they are representing on the day.
* Raffle to win a signed Swindon Town Ladies home shirt & season tickets
The game takes place at Fairford Town Football Club, Cinder Lane, Fairford, GL7 4AX with a 2pm kick off. If you cannot make the fixture on Sunday and would like to donate please head to:
Women's Soccer Scene Media ©
on mobile wssNews.co.uk
News Archive <
Women's Sport Search
|Total page reads:|