Share page on Social Media: f Share t G+ find us on Twitter: @wssmagnews
Women's Football News
Heart of Midlothian Women has launched an exclusive Partner Club Programme to improve links with local grassroots clubs.
As the club integrates Women's & Girls Football into the football club, the club are delighted to launch their first ever Women's Partner Club Programme. The club are committed to helping improve, develop and increase the number of children and volunteers staying within the game of football for longer.
The Partner Club Programme hopes to tackle some of these issues by offering Partner Clubs the following:
* Help with recruitment of players and staff
* Arrange and deliver Coaches CPD Workshops and access to Hearts Girls Academy Sessions
* Children's discount for Hearts Men's first team games at Tynecastle Park
* Hearts Women's player appearances at Partner Club's training sessions
* Players to be ball attendants at a Hearts Women's home match
* Partner Club Days - Free entry to Women's game for specific games
* Invited to attend an annual festival to be held at Hearts' training ground, based at Oriam.
* Early Bird discounts to all Community Holiday Programmes
* Play the Game blocks to your club on behalf of Hearts' Community Development Department
Hearts' Head of Women and Girls Football, Kevin Murphy, said: "The club are delighted to launch this new exciting partnership with eight local clubs. The importance these clubs and others play in the community is massive. We recognise as an Academy the vital work these clubs do to help children fall in love with the game and provide them with opportunities to play and develop. This is why we want to support these partner clubs in order to develop the coaches and provide new and exciting benefits for their players.
"We hope by doing this that it will help children develop and be retained in the game, as well as upskilling coaches and attracting new volunteers into the game. I am very excited to see how the programme grows and grateful for the clubs pledging to be the first cohort for the scheme."
The eight clubs who have pledged to be part of the new programme are:
Edinburgh South, Murieston United, Bo'ness United, Winchburgh Albion, Penicuik Athletic, KSQ, Linlithgow Rose, Arniston Rangers Diamonds.
For more information on becoming a Hearts Women's Partner Club, please email KevinMurphy@homplc.co.uk.
Women's Soccer Scene Media ©
on mobile wssNews.co.uk
Women's Sport Search
|Total page reads:|